Saturday, July 19, 2008

Important Links I Found Today

You wont learn anything from this post today. I am testing something out.


I am running a little experiment today. I frequently use article submitters and bookmarking demon to get my sites indexed fast and get some links in a hurry. The problem is, and you know this if you use bookmarking demon, that the links take forever to be counted. I have started messing around with the idea of gathering all of the urls I create as I tag my social bookmarks and post them to one of my blogs followed by a ping or two.

I have started to see some results and they are positive but more testing needs to be done in order to determine whether or not this is worth my time.

It seems to be working and you will notice a few links on this page that I was working on. I know that this blog gets almost instant indexing so I tried it here but I also want to try simply putting the list of urls in my pinger that I got when I purchased Blogger Generator.

I will let you know how it goes.

0 comments: