Thursday, February 28, 2008

20 Ways to Make $100 Per Day Online Review

20 Ways to Make $100 Per Day Online Review

This is an old post and I'm about ready to write my own book on how to make money online. With blogger generator and bookmarking demon I can show you a couple of ways...but anyways here is my old review.




I've been looking at 20 ways to make $100 per day online for quite a while now. For $27 I figured it is worth a shot. Heaven knows I've been burned before but I had a good feeling with this one. I haven't read through it yet so this is sort of a pre review review. I like the sound of this book though because it's what I'm trying to do right now. If you've been following me from the beginning then you already know that I've accepted a challenge from a friend to make $100 per day online in 12 weeks time. I've been working at it like a son of a gun building links and blogs and oh man, everything.

I hope I'm not disappointed in this! It was written by a group of successful online entrepreneurs. Each person contributed their own way to make $100 per day online. So 20 ways...I'll definitely let you all know what the deal is with this book.

I hate getting a new ebook that promises something new and delivers the same old dried up crap! I hate that. That's why I hardly ever buy any info books anymore. I'm not sorry for buying the ones I did because I've learned alot from all of those books. I really like the "Get google ads Free" book. That was cool...it wasn't a scam. Blogging to the bank was good too. Perry Marshals adwords series is great too. There are some really great books out there. But you know how it is. You get burned a couple times and forget it! You're a true cynic after that.

I kind of want to update you on exactly what I've done so far on my own personal quest to make $100 per day online but I'll have to save that for later as I need to read some of this now and serve up a real review later today.

The only thing I've ever done to make money online was affiliate marketing. Now I'm working all kinds of bloggage to see what it brings me. I am admittedly quite curious as to exactly what these 20 ways to make $100 per day online are?

I can think of a few maybe right off the bat. Freelance writing, (which I do already...umm...need any writing done? Leave a comment if so) affiliate marketing, sponsored reviews, freelance web design and seo. What else? Hmmm. I'll let you know.

20 Ways to Make $100 Per Day Online Review

1 comments:

MagicGuy said...

Hey Chris,
I am eager to read your review as, I too, am looking for ways to make something online. I've also been burned by lots of promises. Your reviews are sort of a 'let me know if it's real, or not' type of review. Good luck with that challenge ($100/day)!!